Our Wiltshire home care team deliver care and support to people living in their own homes across county, covering Warminster, Melksham, Trowbridge, Westbury, Bradford-on-Avon and the surrounding areas.
How could you be helping?
Here are just a few things that our fantastic team does for us:
- Support with domestic tasks such as cleaning, laundry and ironing, as a regular arrangement or as a one-off session.
- Assistance throughout the day, help to get up, wash, shower or bath, and meal preparations.
- Support with medication.
- Assistance with shopping trips.
- Companionship, respite and holiday support, to ensure people can still go away and relax and enjoy themselves.
- Assistance with accessing appointments and activities in the local community.
- Support at night-time.
- Support with returning home from hospital.
- Complex care - assistance for people with complex health needs.
It’s not just care in the home we deliver, as our learning disability service – commonly referred to as our Realise service - has achieved national recognition for their work with people that are part of the Transforming Care agenda. We have successfully enabled people to move out of hospital or unsuitable placements and live more independently, growing in confidence and self-esteem.
So, if you’re ready to join our team in Wiltshire then let’s find the perfect role for you.
Job Roles in Wiltshire
Home careHow could you be helping? Our fantastic team: Help with domestic tasks; provide daily assistance with helping to get up, get ready, and get fed; support with medication; assistance with shopping trips; provide companionship, respite and holiday support; assistance with accessing appointments and activities in the local community; support at night-time; and support when returning home from hospital.
Learning disabilitiesOur Realise service has achieved national recognition for their work with people that are part of the Transforming Care agenda. We have successfully enabled people to move out of hospital or unsuitable placements and live more independently, growing in confidence and self-esteem. We work closely with the individual, their families as well as professionals to learn more about the individual, their childhood, interests and preferences so that we support them in the best way possible.