Join our kind and compassionate team across the South West, and support our residents and customers to live the life they choose.
Every member of our team makes a real difference to those we care for, whether in a hands-on care and support role, an office-based admin role, or keeping everything running and everyone well-fed in a maintenance or chef role.
We need people to join our amazing team across all roles of our business from care and support workers, maintenance, chefs and admin roles, who all play a part in looking after our customers within our residential homes, as well as out in the community.
Click on the images to see our opportunities and to apply.
Somerset Care much more valued…
We recognise the dedication and commitment our staff provide every day, helping those in our care live the best lives they can and in return, we offer all of our team:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Guaranteed or flexible hours
- Full and part-time opportunities
- Enhanced pay for nights, weekends and bank holidays
- Paid travel where applicable
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Annual holiday, increasing with length of service
- Full company induction, ongoing training to gain NVQ and Care qualifications
- Discounts of up to 20% across hundreds of retailers and online
- Access to your earnings before payday via Wagestream
- Full provision of all necessary PPE
To find out more about the roles and opportunities available, please fill in your details below and we'll get back to you.
We're hiring across Somerset, Bath and North East Somerset, Devon and Wiltshire, so if you can't see what you're looking for please get in touch and we can help find the perfect job for you.
Fields marked * are required.